Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did anyone ever play TV tag?

Attached or Single: Attached, not married though, so legally Single.
Best friend: Mitch
Cake or Pie: Cake! Funfetti cake by Pillsbury and the Betty Crocker Rainbow chip frosting.
Day of Choice: Sunday & Friday. Sunday just always has a certain quality to it, and friday cause its the weekend and I get to watch my sweet Annie.
Essential item: ChapStick! or Water.
Favorite color: Green.
Gummy bears or worms: Worms they taste better for some reason. Mmmm. I love the sour ones with sugar coating.
Hometown: Sandy, Utah.
Favorite Indulgence: Buying new clothes or going out to eat. I don't do either enough.
January or July: July for sure, that usually means Lake Powell, except the last two years. Come on Family.
Kids: None except for the cutest Black Lab.
Life isn't complete without: Someone to share it with.
Marriage date: Some time in the future.
Number of brothers and sisters: 2 brothers and three sisters.
Oranges or apples: Depends on the day. I like both.
Phobias: Midgets, clowns, sharks, fish, Cockroaches..
Quote: "Life isn't about weathering the storm, its about learning to dance in the rain." or one my dad said to me once. Happiness is what you find when you are looking for something else.
Reasons to smile: Babies, things that make me laugh, Mitch, life, my sweet residents.
Season of choice: Summer or fall.
Tag 3 people: Um i think only three people look at my blog and Meagan tagged me. Audrey, Megatronbomb, and Aubrielle. (If they even look).
Unknown fact about me: I love the orange drink at McDonalds like my sister Audrey and that is the only reason I will ever go there.
Vegetable: Broccoli
Worst habit: Being late.
X-ray or ultrasound: This question is lame but I guess a ultrasound however I have never really had either besides teeth x-rays and my teeth hurt bad. Your favorite food: Mexican, mostly Chips and Salsa.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Meagan DeLange said...

What is TV tag? And I'm always late to eveything as well no matter what I do : (! I remember at Snow College though when your class would be starting in 10 minutes and you were just barely getting out of bed : ), and then there was me who would sleep through my alarm almost every day! Poor Jill : (.

Autumn and Mitch said...

Tv tag is where you run around just like tag, but before the person gets to you you have to get down on your knees really fast and say a TV show, but you can't say the same one twice. Well when school is two minutes away I could get away with waking up that late for class. Ha ha