Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Part Six.

My whole life eversince I was 10 I have been trying to get up on the kneeboard and have not been able to do it. It't my boating arch nemesis. When Jason got tired it was my turn but I was nervouse cause Mitch can get right up and well me I can never get up. So I told him it wouldn't be any fun for him but okay. So needless to say I got right up first try. I was super stoked. I crossed the wake and didn't fall. Then Mitch decided I was ready for more tricks. He was going to go under my rope and I agreed with a lot of reluctance. So I did as I was told lift the rope higher so he could go underneath. However at the same time we hit a wave and my arms bounced back down just as he was going underneath. I was afraid of decapitating him so I let the rope go causing the kneeboard to smack me in the bridge of the nose. My kneeboarding stunts were over. Jason took a picture so I could see what it looked like. Although I got hurt on my first boat outing with the Greaves it was so much fun, and I am excited to get back out on the kneeboard. I still have a tiny battle wound scar. The last fun thing I did this summer was the U2 laser show at the Clark Planetarium with Jason, Mitch and their little sister Nicole. Mitch wanted to do something special the night before Jason went off to Snow so this is what he planned, it was actually really fun. We spent like an hour in the gift shop. (Mitch, Nicole, and Jason).
(Jason, Nicole and Me)
So now that summer is over I will have to do something exciting this fall so I can actually feel like I have a somewhat exciting life. Also so my blog isn't the most boring blog in all the blog land.

0 comments: