Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Part two.

The amazing Summer Sunset in June coming down from swimming at Snowbird. This picture didn't even capture how beautiful this sunset really was. Fireworks on July 3,2008 this was some good times. Jenny Jones (my old roommate) her roommate Jenine and I and a bunch of other people I didn't really know. The fireworks at Granite High School are actually really good.
Lagoon, as I alreadly posted before I went to Lagoon, but like I already mentioned my summer was lame. (Not a whole lot to talk about).

My friends Kim and Shyla, and I all went on a Night Hike together to Lake Mary at Brighton. The moon was super cool that night and again the picute does not do it justice. Ah Lake Mary is the best Hike ever, especially swimming when you get to the top.
John Mayer! Need I say more? This was a super fun night, good times I had all my amigos there (Shyla, Kim, Holly, and Amy). Colbie Cailet was there too and I really love her.




0 comments: