Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Part Five

This is Mitch's Dad and his brother Jason kneeboarding together. Like I said this was such a fun day. They started out just normal, then they were crossing under each others ropes. Then the next thing I know Mitch's dad is right next to Jason's kneeboard and I couldn't figure out what they were doing. Then I realized what they were doing....
Mitch's dad was getting on the back of Jason's kneeboard. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Then Mitch got out there and he always has to make a game out of everything. So he went on his back for a minute, then stood up for a minute and fell. This picture is when he and Jason did it at the same time. I swear they can do anything they try.
They thought it would be fun to share just one rope for a minute, but it took them forever to pick up the other rope. You can see it flapping around on the edge of the left hand side of this picture.
Then they decided to play the same game. Everything becomes a game to this family.

0 comments: