Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tag your it...

My sister had this on her blog so I guess I will fill it out since it said tag your it.

6 Totally random facts about me.

1. I love to drink water but I am picky about how. If it is at a restaurant I need a straw. If it is at someones home I need a plastic cup. I do not like to drink water from glass cups because I think that the water smells like lake water so in turn my brain thinks it tastes like lake water. Hence the straw I can't smell the water plus I don't think that cups are clean enough at restaurants.

2. I cant stand it if my foods touch. I have some food issues and they have gotten much better but I still don't like my food to touch. It grosses me out to watch people mix corn in their mashed potatoes. I only eat one food item at a time and I eat things in circles. (Hamburgers, cookies, sandwiches, toast.) I also like to use separate utensils. If anyone knows me they understand this.

3. I have a new love! Lost the show. It is the most addicting show it is like crack cocaine. My favorite part is that they are all connected in their pasts and don't even know it. This show is so well thought out its crazy. I started watching them on DVD and we are almost through season three on DVD we can't wait until December for four. Ahhh. You should watch it.

4. I am going back to school to become a Pharmacist but because I was going to be a Social Worker I have lots of classes to take. So its like 6 or 7 years away.

5. I have recently learned that hair is just hair and it will grow back. I used to have a centimental irrational attachment to my hair and freak out everytime I cut my hair convinced my sister had cut off all the growth. But since I have cut my hair about 14 inches since april I'm completely over it. I cut of 8 then 2 more two weeks later. Then another 2 inches 8 weeks later, and just recently I chopped off another two to three inches. So counting the regrowth its been about 14 inches. I love it though.

6. I used to work at Hot Dog on a Stick and I absolutly loved it. I would work there again is the sad thing. So far it was probably my favorite job ever.

Since you are reading this you have to post your own so I can read them.

2 comments:

dan and audrey said...

ha! i too eat stuff in circles, especially treats. the middle is the best so it needs to be saved for last! and i'm so glad you finally came to the realization that hair is hair and it grows back.. luv ur guts..

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Pautumn! When are you going to start school again? That's so cool - I can totally picture you being a pharmacist : ). I hope that you have been doing well. Say hi to Brody for Karl and I! We miss you!