Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bag Tag!

My friend Meagan Bag tagged me, it is a little scary my friends.
1. My camera, which is always in my purse or else I panic.
2. My wallet. Which is one of those huge old lady checkbook wallets but I love it.
3. My eyeglass case. I take it with me when I wear contacts in case my eyes hurt, but right now the glasses are at home but there is a contact case.
4. Orbit Gum. ( Raspberry Mint)I always like to have gum, one fruity flavor
5. and one minty flavor. (Cinnamint)
6. Its my frequent shopper card holder. Most importantly Cafe Rio and Cold stone.
7. An old prescription that I never had filled. (Im dumb sometimes)
8. A very old picture of my friend Shyla. I don't know how it got in there.
9. A UTA bus map.
10. Clear Nail Polish. (Don't ask)
11. Rewetting eyedrops because contacts make your eyes dry.
12. My Ipod cause I always have it. You need something to do on the bus.
13. My Ipod connecter in case I need to download some music and because I don't really have anywhere else to put it.
14. A flash light, I got it as a gift at work but have never taken it out of my purse. You laugh but it came in handy one night when Mitch's car wasn't working.
15. Dove Deodorant because sometimes I forget and I don't want to smell bad. And sometimes you want to reapply.
16. Anti-itch cream, I don't know why but it has come in handy several times.
17. A giant ring that I took off one day. It reminds me of the pretty pretty princess game jewelry.
18. A bottle cap to a drink I bought on the way home from my nephews wedding. I know a little girl who collects them.
19. Lip Smackers Dr. Pepper Chapstick. It's my favorite.
20. Burts Bees Pomegranate Chapstick. (Just stick to the original its better)
21. Burts Bees Chapstick. Its a necessity. Its the best chapstick ever.
22. Burts Bees Shimmer Chapstick White. Don't buy it it's expensive and makes your teeth look really yellow.
23. Burts Bees Shimmer Chapstick Pink.
24. Lip Smacker Giant Chapstick, ahh the good old days. I had a few when I was younger I used to call them Dolly Parton Chapstick.
25. Old Navy Peppermint Lip Gloss. Their lipgloss is the best, its not sticky and it feels like it actually moistuirzes your lips rather then dry it out.
26. Old Navy French Vanilla Mint Lip Gloss.
27. Old Navy Strawberry Mint LipGloss.
28. Chopstick Helpers
29-30. Two Dimes.
31. An Orbit Gum Rapper.
32. A South City Institute Caribeaner, Mitch said I need to show my support. Ha Ha
33. A tampon.
34. An Old UTA bus transfer.
35. A bottle of various pain pills. Ibuprophen, Tylenol, and Tramadol.
36. My keys to my house, and garage.
37. Lotion.
38 A Pen.
39. My work keys that make me feel like a Janitor.
40. I should have something else just to get to 40. Thats sad I have almost 40.

I tag Audrey, and anyone else who looks at my blog. Post a comment so I know you did it.

7 comments:

Meagan DeLange said...

Wowzers ; )! I knew when I tagged you that you would have some amazing things in your purse, but I never knew it would be this good : ). I love all the different things of lip gloss that you have! I always try to buy the Burt's Bees colored lip gloss, but the colors never seem to work out, so I agree with you - stick to the original. I will have to try the Old Navy kind. It sounds good. And I think it's a great idea to carry a flashlight in your purse! You never know when you might need one : ).

Thanks for all your comments on my blog! That made me happy. You'll have to go back and look at the comments under the post about the book. There is this random lady named 'Tristi Pinkston' - what a funny name : )! - that left a comment on there. I have know idea who she is, and it was just so random, and her picture makes me laugh - not in a bad way, but I just thought it was funny! You'll have to look. Also have you ever looked at the Seriously, So Blessed blog? I have a link to it on my blog. It's so funny! You might have to read it from the beginning to understand it, but it's just a made-up blog that makes fun of all the Mormom bloggers.

Austin and Abrielle said...

:) Nice post that's a crack up.

-- Albert and Jenni -- said...

So I'm new at this blogging thing... and didn't even notice until this morning that you tagged my blog. Anyways... this is exciting! I'll check more often. As far as your purse contents... well I would have to say it looks to me like you're very concerned about the hydration of your lips. Did I count NINE types of chapstick? Autumn could this have something do with Mitch or Jason? (By your posts I couldn't tell which one was the brother and which one was the romantic interest... or maybe I'm completely off base?) Anyways do we need to light some potatoes on fire sometime soon?

Honk's Thoughts said...

Autumn, it's time to either get a new bag or a new post! What's it going to be? By the way I haven't found a murder mystery yet, but Meagans face book has a friend who recently did one. Email her.... Aunt B

Christenson's said...

Autumn that is funny Becky said to get a new bag or a new post, I was getting on to comment on how you really need to update seriously. Hey I have a Murder Mystery dinner I bought for Maddies birthday party almost 2 years ago that we didn't use because most the kids were too young. You can have it if you want. It is a 50's setting it seems really cute and fun. I also have all the clues etc for a BOM murder mystery... why for? Am I invited to your party??

Lisa said...

Hi Autumn! I didn't know you had a blog! I will now put you on my friends list so I can keep up to date with you. Looks like you are having fun!

Honk's Thoughts said...

AUTUMN!!!!!! I AM NOT COMING TO THIS BLOG AGAIN, UNLESS IT HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!! HONK