Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer has now ended:(

In commemoration of summer coming to a close. (Sniff sniff). I thought I would highlight a little of my summer. The sad thing is that I feel like Summer is over and I have nothing really too exciting that happened to me over the summer. No Lake Powell trip, no camping, and I went boating like three times. With that out of the way, the few points I have to highlight are a little dull.

This was supposed to be the first of many fires, but it was actually the first and last fire. We usually have a ton more. This picture has a little east side pride. Can I get a Wha wha. This is the annual Breast Cancer marathon. We have been walking this for three years now, ever since we found out Blanca our sister-in-law had breast cancer. The group has changed every year as to who comes, but there is always a group that supports the cause and hopefully always will.
Most of my summer was spent hanging out with Mitch and his brother Jason . This is an example of the randomness of the activities we did. Ha ha Hands up Stands up, a childhood summer classic.
Little Xavier James came into our Crazy family June 5, 2008. Little Annie Sue is a monster next to him.
I got to spend some time with Augustus my cute nephew that lives in Denver that I hardly get to see. Look how cute he is.



1 comments:

Meagan DeLange said...

Ha! Augustus is so cute : )! I love all of your fun posts and pictures! You had way more fun this summer than I did - that's for sure! I've never had the courage to go knee boarding, but you made it look so fun : ). I love all the pictures of Mitch and his family. They look like such a fun family to be with. Keep taking pictures and putting them on here!