Thursday, March 26, 2009

Christmas 2008!

We are to Christmas in our backwards blogging adventure. This year I spent Christmas morning with Mitch's family. I was worried I was going to feel weird intruding on their day, but it was nothing of the sorts. Mitch's mom made sure that I felt included in their family. My stocking had everything her kids' did. They also gave me too many gifts, it was a great Christmas. Mitch also gave me way too much but made sure to make it a special day and it was. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of either of our families for some reason. We had a good time with my family that night at our Traditional Christmas dinner with my moms side of the family. This is in front of my Christmas tree at my house Christmas night.

This was the Christmas tree at the Greaves house, I don't think you can even see all the presents.

2 comments:

Honk's Thoughts said...

I LOVE the horn on the top of your head, you look like a unicorn. Anyway I'm glad you had a great Christmas and an even greater future...... Aunt B

dan and audrey said...

complain, complain that I never comment! where's the love? when was the last time you commented on mine? jerk face!