Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Backwards Blogging!

I haven't put my pictures onto my work computer yet, so I decided to start from the most recent event and move backwards. I decided I have the saddest blog out there and since Mitch has recently discovered my blog and has looked at it I better start actually blogging.
The first event I will blog about is the Valentines Dance we went to the night before we got engaged. I went out looking for a dress because it was semi-formal but couldn't find anything I was willing to spend my money on. I tried on my dresses from highschool and they all still fit so I just had to choose one to wear. When we went out looking there was a dress exactly like one of my dresses that I bought nine years ago. Of course I wore that one so I would still be in style. (Since 90% of the people there at the dance graduated no more then 2 years ago).
My sister did my hair for me, which was just like old times. She always did my hair for the school dances and I must say she did and does an amazing job. I felt like I was in highschool again, we went with our friend Ben and his date. It was pretty fun to get all dressed up.
There was this really nasty couple that would sit on top of each other even though there was seats next to them. When they would dance they would feel each other up and make out. It was really awkward, not only because it was in public but because it was at the Institute. (Which doubles as a church on Sundays). Mitch and I got a kick out of them. Needless to say we had a pretty good time.

The Super Cheesy Balloon Entrance to the Dance. I love it, its classic.

We were a little bored so we took some super sweet pictures. I love it, look at Mitch's face.

Just another angle of my favorite type of pictures.
Just a little love from me to him. Look at my cute flower, you cant see it very well in very many of the pictures.
Look how stinkin cute he is.
This is Ben and his date. Isn't my little friend Ben cute? We love Ben! Isn't the Bear cheesy?





4 comments:

Honk's Thoughts said...

I'm am surprised and amazed at the NEW blog! What a treat. I hope this is a sign of things to come. I love keepin up on the Future Mrs. Greaves. aunt B

Christenson's said...

Really a balloon archway?? Oh how I wish I could've gone to the dance! I really think one of my prom dresses would have looked great too! Maybe next time.

dan and audrey said...

yeah I couldn't fit my left leg in one of my highschool dresses, maybe my right though! you look beautiful and I love your little face.

Autumn and Mitch said...

Oh yes Aunt B there is more to come for sure! If you look closely there is a balloon archway on the inside and outside of the door. Tiffany the nasty couple girl was wearing one of your prom dresses for sure. Audrey you were a stick in highschool, and I was chubby in highschool and chubby now.