Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Only Six Month's

In six months from today I get to marry this little cutie. I am so excited I can't even stand it. He is so perfect for me. We get along so well, he makes me laugh all the time, and he has helped me to become such a better person. I couldn't have asked for a better partner, best friend and future husband. We fit in so well with each others family it couldn't be better. We both grew up with a love for our families and with our siblings as our best friends. He even waterskis which is very important to my family. My dad has yet to see him waterski, but he knows that he can. I think thats why my dad likes him so much. He's a return missionary, slalom skier, and good looking what more could my dad ask for? Ha ha just kidding. I love you so much Mitchell Jon Greaves I can't wait to marry you and raise a cute little family to be best friends like we are with our siblings.

2 comments:

dan and audrey said...

yeah and 6 months from today I will be celebrating my 9 year anniversary! what better way to do it then at the temple witnessing my sister being sealed to her husband for time and ALL eternity. happy planning to you. oh and my birthday is in 2 days, incase you are too caught up in the wedding! (:

Honk's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday Audge! Back to Autumn and the blog.....you are so cute and so in love. Hopefully reality won't hit for a long time. It's still worth it! Aunt B