Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Annika Sue!

Little miss Sue has been coming to Sarah Daft since she was five weeks old. My sweet residents have watched her grow. Many of them come to the office looking for her every friday just to see her. They all ooh and ah about her cute outfits, or her new tricks she can do. These ladies truly love her, and having a baby around here has truly impacted their lives. Its like therapy, its so fun to see the ladies light up around her. My boss Marsha and I decided to throw her a Birthday Party for the residents to be able to celebrate her birthday with her. It was so cute the residents would leave one by one to their rooms coming back with various things to give to her. It was the sweetest thing. Some of her party guests.


Happy First Birthday! Those books Marsha bought those books for Annie. It was the gift from The Sarah Daft Home.
Cute Annie Sue in her birthday girl chair.

Me and my little Susan.

Uh oh mom my belly is too big for my pants.




2 comments:

dan and audrey said...

such a cutie! I will always remember her special first birthday party at the sarah daft home, those ladies sure do love her... but whats not to love, she is the stinkin' cutest thing ever!!
ps. thanks for my little birthday surprise too! you are the best sister and aunt, thanks for making our birthdays so special. we love your guts! (:

dan and audrey said...

oh and could you email these pics and my bday pics... thanks cutie!