Tuesday, June 30, 2009

March!

I know that I was doing some silly thing I named backwards blogging. However, it has been so long and I just have more recent stuff to blog about. Besides the fact that most people really don't care about the stupid things I do anyways. We are moving on!

This is the significance of March in my life.

First my sisters birthday. She worked on her birthday (which I think there should be a law about not doing) and I felt bad so I decided to decorate the Beauty Shop door for her. The sign in the background said Happy Birthday if you were wondering.


Two I went Four Wheeling with Mitch's family. It was so much fun, Mitch taught me how to drive the four wheeler. I had only been four wheeling with my friend Shlya and she always drove. I was super excited to be able to drive it on my own. I got a little confident in my driving abilities and decided to follow Mitch and his dad up this steep hill at the Sand Dunes (no not the huge straight up one, but next to it). Well I got most of the way up when I realized I was going to have to make it down so I decided to turn around. That is not something for Novus drivers. Mitch's dad had to come rescue me cause I almost flipped the four wheeler over. I felt like an idiot, but he just said I was really brave. Needless to say I am hooked, its too much fun!


5 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

love your pics i am glad you updated!!!!

Bethie said...

good job on driving the 4 wheeler, I think the first few times are a littel nerve racking, especially if you are on a scary huge sand hill:)

keep blogging I love to see you and Mitch and what you are up to.

How is the wedding planning going?

Howard Family said...

cute Autumn I care about the stupid stuff you do because we never see you anymore.

Autumn and Mitch said...

PS you do to see me Amber I missed one family party silly girl! Ha!

dan and audrey said...

autumn you look really cute! but what is with the goggles on mitch's head? at first I thought it was a hat hehe...
and happy birthday to me! you have yet to send me the annie bday pics and mine too!