Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time Travel Thursday!

This was our last family vacation TWO YEARS ago. We need to pull it together White Family. We went up to this cabin in Idaho that is like an hour away from Jackson Hole. We went there in 2001 for a Family Renunion on my dads side of the family. We had a lot of fun at this way nice cabin so we decided to go back. Lake Powell was always the Family Vacation but my sister-in-law couldn't be out in the sun, and my moms foot was having problems so we went back to this cabin.


On the way up to Idaho I rode with Tiffany's little family and we saw the coolest rainbows ever. They were two complete bright rainbows, unfortunately you can't take a picture of the whole rainbow without a camera with the proper lens. Maddie and I were just talking about these rainbows just the other day so I thought I would include this picture.

Anyways this was the Crew that went down to the Upper Mesa falls.

(L to R: Corbin, Jaimie, Me, Maddie, Andrew, Shawna, Olivia, Tiffany, Natalie, Baby Emmie, Hayden, Josh, Lila behind Tom, Tom, and Canyon.)

This is the waterfall, its very pretty.

I took this picture of Troys family and I love it. I think this is such a cute picture.
(L to R: Shawna, Andrew, Blanca, Augustus, Troy, Corbin, and Jaimie.)

You will see that I love these type of up close pictures when you scroll down through the rest of the pictures. This is Augustus and Canyon im surprised I actually got them to pose for a picture.

Ambers Kids at the time, Winter on back, Zarley and then little Owen.

Jaimie and I
This is Shawna and I.

Me and Maddie. She looks so little.


Maddie, Olivia and Me. Everyone always says Olivia looks like a Christenson, however I think she looks a lot like Tiffany in this picture for some reason. Something about her facial expression looks like Tiffany to me.

It's so funny to look back two years ago and see how much the kids have changed and grown. They all look so little to me. Its so weird to see myself because my face is so round and chubby. Thankfully I don't look like that now, ha!

5 comments:

Christenson's said...

So cute love the pictures, we need to go up there again!! Josh wants us all to go for Thanksgiving... it would be so fun, now just trying to get mom on board!!!

dan and audrey said...

we'd have to get dan on board too! maybe not. I guess me and my cite pregnant belly were not cute enough to take pictures of. whatever!!!

dan and audrey said...

i meant cUte

Natalie said...

Keeping our fingers crossed for a old fashioned Thanksgiving in a cabin somewhere this year (or at least some year). Grandpa Hughes could come along!

Carlye Momma said...

That's cute! Maybe you should update your blog since this post is from like 4 months ago or something. Just sayin ;-). Maybe you could share a story about how you lost your pants for a bit. HAHAHAHA!!! I don't think I'll ever be able to get that image out of my mind! Thanks for the fun night o' dice last night. It was good times for sure!