Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time Travel Thursday!

And this is why I love him! We went hiking last year with Mitch's brother and this girl. We went swimming in the lake and we were changing back into dry clothes. Mitch started struting around in just his speedo. We decided it would be hilarious for him to go walking past his brother and his date in just his speedo plus the socks look amazing. They were supposedly just waiting up the hill, however were not there. We started walking down as fast as we could to catch up to them. We fortunately for this family of like 15 people we caught up to them and not his brother. Nearly every single person that was holding a flash light turned around to see what was coming upon them and it was this beautiful sight. It was hilarious because the family was walking down the moutain in packs of three or four so it was several light flashes. He hiked down the entire mountain like this and his brothers date didn't even laugh. She was really lame.




He tried out his Calvin Klein underwear model face, "Blue Steel"! I think the socks make the outfit!

This was my view coming down the mountain behind him. I love this boy!



8 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

o my gosh ha ha i cant stop laughing that is so funny looks like you had fun!!!!!

Christenson's said...

He totally looks like he should be in a speedo!! I want to see pictures of the faces of the people (of the court of kingteractus jk) you passed by!! As for the girl friend some people just don't get that kind of humor I guess.. sad for them

Autumn and Mitch said...

I know right! Good thing she didn't last with Mitch's brother, cause he likes to water ski in just his speedo. She would have never lasted in Mitch's family.

dan and audrey said...

bahaha! that is so funny! I love the picture from behind! looks like all he has on is a backpack and socks and shoes. AWESOME!!!

Howard Family said...

The socks and shoes make him fit into our family or at least with mom. I mean hello remember mom always a shirt and shoes and socks no pants.

Honk's Thoughts said...

ewhh, lala what a BABE-a-la-sauras! And just think he is almost family. It makes a relative proud. We love you Miotch! Aunt B

Austin and Abrielle said...

LOVE THAT! Ps ask him where he got that, Austin wants one. . . JK

Susan said...

Hey Autumn! I checked out your blog a while back (saw your link on Lisa's), but I don't remember if I ever left you comment (and we all LOVE comments right?!), so just in case.. I thought I'd let you know that I dropped by (don't want to be a blog-stalker!). Congrats on your engagement! When are you getting married? You are so fun. I'd be totally embarrassed if my hubby walked by and saw the post I was reading of this guy in a speedo - oh my!