Tuesday, June 30, 2009

April/ St. George

Well all we really did in April was St. George. This was actually our first vacation together, which was just a short little weekend. I go to St. George every year to support my sister and nieces as they battle it out in Dance Competitions. This year I drug Mitch along and he was so good about it all. He sat through solos, and hours upon hours of dances. He is very patient and I love it. We roomed with Corbin and Jaimie which was a lot of fun. They are always good for a laugh.

This is Mitch's attempt at getting a picture of Corbin and Jaimie.

Here we are! Whoa look at the Albino!

Jaimie and I, I think this is a really cute picture of Jaimie!




5 comments:

andrewandshawnawhite said...

i love your swim suit t is sooo cute!!!! me and Andrew were talking about how some people are so cute white i look sick when i am white but you look really cute you can really pull it off!!!! wish i was as lucky:->

Autumn and Mitch said...

Please Shawna! That is nice of you to say, but the tanning beds and I are going to be great friends these next few weeks! I don't want to look like casper on my wedding day!

Lisa said...

You do look cute Autumn! I'll leave you comments if you blog more often. I hope your wedding preparations are going well. You better send me an invite!

dan and audrey said...

wish I could've gone! love your swim suit!

Christenson's said...

I too love your suit, where is our family photo??? we were dressed and ready!!