Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HMMM...

Sorry this is nothing exciting. In fact no one will read this because Im sure everyone is getting used to not seeing anything new on my blog and who wants to read a sad story again? I got on my blog the other day to see what my friends have put on their blogs, but my blog is blank. Just a white page saying "nothing to see here....." Very sad it feels like blogger has shut me out. Ha ha but I have looked at other blogs that haven't updated in over a year and theirs still come up. Not sure what is going on, however this blog is merely to see if my blog will reappear. Its basically selfish intent because I just want to use it to see when my friends are updating. I would like to say I will blog more often but we all know I have said that thousands of times and yet nothing has happened. Maybe someday I will get the inspiration to blog, just not today.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Autumn! Your new post popped up on my feed reader, so I stopped in... all your old posts are showing up on my computer... so it must just be your computer having issues and not loading the whole blog. Just wanted you to know it didn't disappear :) Hope you are doing well Autumn!

Christenson's said...

You appear on my blog as well.... I was excited for a new post from you! Even if its just a hmmm

andrewandshawnawhite said...

I was so excited for a new post and it showed on my blog feed!! I hope you feel like blogging soon i always enjoy your posts

Carlye Momma said...

You popped up and I was so excited to see what new read my eyes would get to soak in...so...I will wait for you. If it's a thousand years I will wait. Love you!

Howard Family said...

well I dont know if I will wait a thousand years, but you came up on mine as well and I was excited, but not much to read hear. So my response to you is hmmm indeed.

Autumn and Mitch said...

Ha ha I just realized this post was exatctly one year later.