Wednesday, January 26, 2011

C'est la vie


I know that sometimes Heavenly Father throws things at you in life for multiple reasons. For one reason, to show you how much he believes in you. Two, to strenghten you. Three, to show you who and how people really are.

I have learned some superb qualities about my husband as of late. When we were in Lake Powell with my family we had terrible weather with a capitol errible. It was nice to see that in those circumstances, he does what needs to be done, is smart enough to see what needs to be done, and helps anyone in an emergency. It was a side of him I had never seen and I was pleasantly pleased by him.

More recently and I think my most favorite is his heart of pure integrity. He is willing to risk it all, do anything for what he knows to be right. I love that about him. He has a pure heart and I never realized how pure it was until this last week. For events I don't feel appropriate to mention on this blog I am happy to say I married Mitchell Greaves.

Its amazing to me how peoples true selves come out in a time of trial, emergency, or desperation. Sometimes we may be suprised, pleased and most tragically disappointed by how people handle situations. I am happy to know my husband has a good heart no matter the consequence.

I love you with all my heart Mitchell Jon!

p.s. Thanks to my sisters too for helping in the gathering of the The Wardrobe. Too bad we couldn't get the Lion and the Witch.

2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

HA! Well, whatever you are speaking of here, I am sure you handled yourself well too Miss Autumn B Bottom. It always amazes me, like you, how people react in certain situations. Sometimes for the great, sometimes for the embarassingly not so great...but those are definitely the moments that express one's true self right? Great post, I love you both sa much! <3

Christenson's said...

I love the Lion and the witch comment classic! Sorry you're dealing with crap.... I am quite surprised as well at peoples actions, but I know you and know you will stand up for what is right with true integrity as well!