Friday, June 6, 2008

First blog!

So my sister Audrey asked me to start a blog because she wants to list her friends on the side of her blog but she doesn't have very many blogging friends. At first I was unwilling for various reasons. First of all I think that blogs are so cute when you are married and/or have kids. Well I don't have either. Personally I think that some of the blogs I have seen where it's just a single person are quite lame like "Oh my gosh the other day at school....". I really don't have that much going on in my life so for the three people who will actually read my blogs, you may be bored out of your gills. Like I mentioned before I don't have any kids except for a four legged hairy black dog. He is two so he has learned all his tricks, so I can't even blog about that. He can sit. stay, speak, rollover, catch treats off his nose, and do that last trick with just hand movements. He is a good boy and I am a proud mom, but that is not much to talk about. The only other thing I have going on in my life is work. I work at a raisin ranch and sometimes funny things happen, so that may be what I have to blog about. It may be a lame blog but I love my sister so I will do anything for her.

1 comments:

dan and audrey said...

gosh you make me sound like a loser! "she doesn't have any friends" yeah i do just not that many and even less that blog. but thanks for making a blog for me. you are the greatest!;)